PRIVATE WEALTH SALES (Commission-based, flexible working schedule)
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Gateway Private Markets is a fast-growing private equity fintech firm operating as a Hong Kong SFC licensed broker-dealer and asset manager. The company focuses on providing access to leading private technology companies in growth to pre-IPO stages, to a broad network of sophisticated investors in Asia.
We have extensive and systematic access to the most sought after and highly valued private technology companies through our existing network of shareholders, private companies and partners globally. Our structure offers a seamless solution optimized for investor comfort and company approval.
We are looking for seasoned private bankers or investment sales specialists to focus on our distribution and sales targets. This position is a unique opportunity for highly motivated sales with a deal-hunting mentality and who appreciates flexible working hours.
- Achieve sales growth with existing client relationships within the f irm’s product offering
- Provide regular update on the deals pipeline and the business opportunities identif ied
- Coordinate business development initiatives with the sales team
- Occasionally provide support to the sales team
- Experience working in a regulated environment and ability to liaise with internal functions to work within a strong control framework with robust processes to mitigate risk
- Extensive and proven experience covering HNWI from either Private Banking or Securities companies platforms in Hong Kong
- Extensive experience and demonstrated track record in working with and/or leading client teams and transactions
- The candidate is expected to join with a book of HNWI clients based in HK or in the region
- The candidates should be familiar with the principal investment markets with a keen interest in the private technology space
- Minimum 5 years of solid professional private banking or sales experiences is expected
- Flexible hours
- Commission based pay (no base salary)
- Potential to transition to a core part of team and grow alongside the company
Our firm’s institutional framework is built on a management team of seasoned industry veterans encompassing the fields of law, finance and technology and deep experience with the world’s largest global financial institutions. You will work closely with the management team and report to the Head of Sales.
Please send your updated CV and availability to email@example.com.